Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:41:03 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network load balancing hardware ...

I need to find a piece of hardware, but for the life of me I can't think
of the name to search on at someplace like Google ...

Basically, I need a box to sit in front of two boxes that handles
connections to those two boxes ... if one goes down, the 'frontend' knows
and only sends requests to the other one ...

Does anyone know *what* I'm talking about, and/or who sells such a beast?

Thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org