Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:39:15 -0500
From:      Joel Dinel <dinjo@touchtunes.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Flaw in FreeBSD 4.5 Install CD (?)

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 08:28:05PM -0500, Michael W.Holdeman wrote:
> I had the same problem, I chose to hit [ctrl]c and the screen told me which
> file was not found, then continued to install.
> HTH.
> Mike

While we're coming clean with our "install horror stories" ... :)

I do a *lot* of FTP installs, and the install always fail when it comes
to installing the linux_base package. Just like if the FTP connection
had timed out, and the install doesn't open up a new one ....

--
Joel Dinel
System Administrator