Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 2000 17:36:15 EDT
From:      PhazeCA@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   internet trouble

Every time I try to use the PPP Dialup Utility, when I am in xinit, it says
"The pppd daemon did unexpectedly."  What is the problem?  Is there something
I need to configure or what?  I've read all of the faq's but I can't find out
what to do.  I wanted to connect to earthlink, how can I do that?

                                            Thanks for your time.