Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 06:04:40 +0200
From:      Boris <koester@x-itec.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kerberos problems

Hello freebsd-questions,

I have a lot of trouble with Kerberos -((( using FreeBSD 4.3

I followed the instructions on the FreeBSD handbook, setup a dns zone
for a realm and so on.

Kerberos itself is running, I have enabled all neccessary services in
inetd.conf and so on.

kinit WORKS
klist WORKS

a lot of other commands are working, too

but

passwd DOES NOT WORK, accesses all the time local passwd
rlogin DOES NOT WORK, asks all the time for the local pass, even with
neccessary entries for .klogin

I tried rlogin on the same server kerberos is running on.

Any hints? Pleaseeeeeeeeee!

--
Boris