Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:51:11 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        YAMAMOTO Shigeru <shigeru@iij.ad.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ricoh RL5C475 PCI-PCMCIA adaptor and interrupts

In message <20000807211856I.shigeru@iij.ad.jp> YAMAMOTO Shigeru writes:
: Some PC Card adapter(PCI type) has an optional connector to insert in
: an ISA slot.

Wow!  I thought that was limited to early IDE/multi-function cards...
The strangest card I ever saw awas one that was designed to plug into
the shared slot and gave you 2 serial, 1 parallel, IDE and floppy in
the eara just before all of these were integrated onto the mother
board on a wide spread basis.

I've not seen any outside of that.  Do you have pictures of these
cards?  I'd love to see it.

Warner