Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 1998 01:14:28 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        rhh@ct.picker.com (Randall Hopper)
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status on detect fix for Hauppauge FI1236 MK2 Tuner Cards

#define quoting(Randall Hopper)
//      Just thought I'd post though and ask what the status was on fixing the
// detection for these tuners.  (Is the obstacle having one of these in the
// hands of someone driver-savy?  Lack of eeprom contents?  signature?  i2c?)

Last week I sent a message to Hauppauge asking if they could send me the
algorithm to their tuner detection used in Windows, but got no answer.  :(

Has anybody tried other vendors for the same ?

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br
+55 21 290-4698				jonny@coppe.ufrj.br