Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:27:31 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>, Kahn <kahn@deadbbs.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CPU usage graph.

At 24/02/00, Dan Nelson wrote:
>In the last episode (Feb 24), Kahn said:
> > Does anyone know of some software to graph CPU and maybe HDD usage?
> >
> > I am looking for something for my web server and do not use X on it.
> > If I could find a script or something that I could send the output to
> > a .gif or .jpg.
>
>A combination of mrtg and ucd-snmp is great for this.  Create an mrtg
>config file that uses snmp queries to graph load average and disk
>usage.

If you are looking for something that acts like this pages:
http://www.cofinco.it/stats/

(note the daily "make world" at 22.00 :-)

You can get the scripts for cpuload, connections and mailstats (sendmail +
qpopper) at :
http://www.gufi.org/~riva

while if you want the scripts for stats --> sendmail + ipop3d (the one in
the UW-imap server) you can get them at :
http://www.gufi.org/~gmarco/files/

Hope it helps...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it