Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 1998 12:54:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        "Helmut F. Wirth" <hfwirth@eunet.at>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, Kevin Day <toasty@home.dragondata.com>
Subject:   Re: 3Dfx Glide port, Status ?

On Sun, 5 Jul 1998, Helmut F. Wirth wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask what is the status of the GLIDE port ?
>
> Also I volunteered to partizipate in the beta test..
>
> Thanks
> Helmut
> --
> Helmut F. Wirth
> Email: hfwirth@eunet.at

Ditto.  Still waiting to test something out here, too.  Boy, QuakeII
on the VooDoo2 under FreeBSD will make my day.  Now if only Unreal
were ported to Linux or FreeBSD.  Good stress reliever.  :-)

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
/* FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and compatibles (SPARC and Alpha under development)
   (http://www.freebsd.org)                                         */