Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:24:24 -0500
From:      Matt White <mjw@crypt-net.org>
To:        Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com>, "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyrus port update

--==========1392543591==========

Yeah it did.  Not that it mattered much to me since my imapd.conf relocates =

my mailboxes to /home (the only fs I backup nightly) and puts the various =
databases on /var/imap.  Spent too long working at CMU next to the guys who =

wrote cyrus to buy this whole /usr/local/etc/imap stuff ;).

-Matt

--On Saturday, January 27, 2001 9:06 PM -0600 Michael Harnois =