Date:      Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:39:19 +0300
From:      "Andrey V. Elsukov" <ae@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>

--KHCmeul7ig4vj81k1DrpqN2EiDT1i607j

Hi All,

We are using reviews.freebsd.org to publish patches for review for some
time. And now public mailing lists got spammed by emails from
phabricator (especially I mean this one). It is hard for me (and I think
for many other users) to read this mailing list.

Guys, when your patch doesn't contain some user-visible/useful feature,
that users can test or discuss, please, use special phabricator's group
'#network' for review instead of freebsd-net@.

Thanks.

--=20
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov