Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:40:47 -0800
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make kernel failure: pecoff: machine/lock.h

I had that, and many other problems, about a week ago and I am not sure but i
think that I ended up doing an rm -rf /usr/sys/modules/* , cvsuped made world
and built new kernel with no problem.  I remember that I had to erase all the
modules directory but I'm not comeletely sure that it was this problem.  Sorry,
it's old age.

ed

Quoting Leif Neland <leifn@neland.dk>:

> On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
>
> > John Baldwin writes:

> > > Have you tried running make depend?
> > >

> > Failing that, trying deleting your /sys/compile/<NAME> directory
> > and re-config'ing your kernel. This has always worked for me.
> >
> I'm building the kernel "the new way", ie cd /usr/src
> make buildkernel KERNCONF=<kernelname>
>
> So the kernel is build in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
>
> I deleted this, which buildkernel does itself, and config'ing it does too,
> and as I expected, it didn't make any difference.
>
> Leif

EnContacto.Net - InternetSalon.Org - CafeMania.Net