Date:      Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:38:32 +0400
From:      =?koi8-r?B?4c7B1M/Mycog9MXSxc7U2MXX?= <aviabunin@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please Help: Cannot Change settings from the GUI

I have just installed Gnome 2.22 on my FreeBSD 7.2 computer, however,I
am unable to change any settings from the GUI.
It seems that all the settings are greyed out; even the unlock button is
greyed out, meaning that I cannot press the button to gain the necessary
authorization.
I have logged into gnome using a user that has been added to the "wheel"
group, so that I can su into root. However, if I launch, for example,
network-admin while I have sued into rooot, I am still unable to change
the interface settings.
Can anyone explain me what gives and provide me with some info on what
configuration file(s) to edit?
I have not modified any of the original configuration files.
I look forward to any responses.
--
Отправлено M2, революционной почтовой программой Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/