Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 1996 09:15:16 -0500
From:      Steven Blair <bvn003@dog.he.boeing.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Acquiring Free BSD

Hello:

	I have recently become familiar with Free BSD.
 I would like to download a copy of FreeBSD to use as
 a Web server on a Pentium or Pentium PRO based system.

	I would like support for IDE, EIDE and SCSI
 CDroms and Disks. I also need support for a 3Com
 Etherlink III Ethernet board.

	Now for the question. How do I get all this? I
 do not have a network connection where the PC is located.
 I was hoping to download a ZIP file, or something like it,
 that contains all modules to a Unix machine but I canot seem
 to find one. Is there such a pre-packaged version?

 Thanks, Steve Blair
	 (610)591-7894
	 Steven.C.Blair@Boeing.com