Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:06:56 +0100
From:      Vegard Skjefstad <vskjefst@online.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Connecting to httpd and sshd from remote computer

--=======49E11AAF=======

Thank you for your quick answer.

Changing the setting in the sshd_config file enabled sshd root login
(naturally). Shhd-problem solved :)

Apache is still not working very well, there are no errors in any of the
logs, neither in /var/log/* nor the /usr/local/apache2/logs/*

Someone said it might not be working because it's listening on IPv6, and
suggested that I enabled IPv4. How is that done?

running "ipfw -a l" returned a "ipfw: getsockopt(IP_FW_GET): Protocol not
available", whatever that means.

vskjefst@online.no
http://www.vegard.net/
ICQ UIN: 11872166