Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:28:22 +0200
From:      "Youngman, Neil" <Neil_Youngman@NAI.com>
To:        "'Brooks Davis'" <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        "'doc@freebsd.org'" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD FAQ - Incorrect answer

Some kind soul has already added the paragraph "To return to the X session,
you must switch to the virtual console running X. , and you would use Alt+F9
to return."

I might still suggest adding at the start, "X does not run in the text
console from which it was started" and changing "If you have eight virtual
consoles then X will be running on the ninth" to "If you have eight _text_
virtual consoles then X will be running on the ninth"

The text about control lock mode in older releases has now been deleted,
should this have been retained?

Neil