Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 1997 23:34:27 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printer recommendation

John Fieber wrote:
 % Also, after about 6 years, the paper feed mechanism becomes
 % notably unreliable.

Greg Lehey writes:
 > To be fair, you should note that that was the case 6 years ago.  If
 > the inkjets have improved as much as laser printers have, I don't
 > think that would have much relevance to a modern printer.

I think they've actually improved *more* than laser printers.  These new
ones out this summer never seem to jam, are quieter than the previous
generation, and are now getting much faster.  Sigh.  So many toys, so
few dollars.  ;^)