Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:50:22 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AIM behind the ipfw firewall

you need to do port redirection for each machine...IE:

10.0.0.2:1001 1001
10.0.0.3:1002 1002

and in aolim, preferences -> file transfer -> portnumber to use,
put the appropriate port the the machine :).

HTH,
| Daryl Chance   | I have made this letter longer then |
| Valuedata, LLC | usual because I lacked the time to  |
| Memphis, TN    | make it shorter.   -- Blaise Pascal |