Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 23:13:08 -0500
From:      "Butch Evans" <bbsadmin@sheltonbbs.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   E-mail to Fax Gateway

I had a customer ask me today if I could set up a fax gateway for him.  He
wants to send e-mail and have the program send it out in the form of a
fax.  I can process the e-mail with perl (or whatever), but does such an
animal already exist for FreeBSD?  What hardware requirements would there
be aside of an internal/external faxmodem?  Any tips or suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Butch Evans             |     SEMO's Finest
Network Operations  | Internet Service Provider
Shelton Internet,Inc   |    Visit our Website at
Malden, MO 63863   |  http://www.sheltonbbs.com
  1-800-339-4803   |         276-4803