Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:56:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      Janko van Roosmalen <acs.van.roosmalen@hccnet.nl>
To:        Brian Astill <brian.astill@flinders.edu.au>
Cc:        linuxsa@linuxsa.org.au, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp resume and mail organiser.

GNU "wget" will automatically resume a stalled download. You can even use
the "--continue" option to get the remaining 6% of the file you mentioned.

I am not familiar with kmail, I use "procmail" to sort my mail into
different folders.

"wget" as well as "procmail" are in the ports collection.

===Janko van Roosmalen - Vught - Netherlands===