Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:52:06 +0300
From:      "Vasadi I. Claudiu Florin" <claudiu.vasadi@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   xfce4, flash freeze

Hello,

My sistem is a FreeBSD-7.1-STABLE with xfce4 on a pretty ok hardware
(intel 2.66 Mhz, 1GB ram, etc.). The problem I'm having is flash player
related. I have forefox3 and opera 9.x installed and in every one of them
when playing flash movies (youtube, etc), every 10 or so seconds the video
freezez (image stands still, just like when buffering) but the sound goes
on. So I believe it has something to do with flash player.

I installed it through nspluginwrapper (linux-flash-player). Any of you
experienced anything similar?