Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:58:55 -0300
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE: WARNING ioctl sign-extension ioctl ffffffff8004667e

Hi,

	I am getting more than 4 thousand of the following messages a day:

WARNING pid 24509 (python2.6): ioctl sign-extension ioctl ffffffff8004667e

	I've already recompiled all my python ports and dependencies.
I am running up to date ports (today).

$ uname -a
FreeBSD exxodus.fedaykin.here 8.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE #10: Thu Jun 17 12:28:13 BRT 2010     lioux@exxodus:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LIOUX  amd64

	These messages began this past week but I am not sure what
might be to blame: latest ports or latest -STABLE.

	The specific python port is deluge 1.3 RC1. It was running
fine before this past week of changes.

	Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this? Do I
have to be alarmed by this? The system is reliable despite these
messages.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature