Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:15:46 +1000
From:      "Andrew Johns" <A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        "Brendan Kosowski" <brendan@bmk.com.au>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: printcap question

The filter gets a pre-defined set of arguments - to add your own, I
believe that you'd need to create separate printcap entries (that have
different values for each argument), and then get your users to print to
different printers in order to use the different arguments.  Someone
else may have a better idea of achieving this though.

HTH

AJ