Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:36:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Vinnie Yesue <vinnie@picketfence.suburbs.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   video capture/bt848

I have a Hauppage WinTv model 400 card with a bt878 chip.  I have it
working with fxtv, dumping video to my X display, but I'd like to get it
to take single frame pictures.  On the bt848 project homepage theres
software to do this, but it only captures from the coax input, not the rca
video input.  Has anyone modified this program to do this, or is anyone
using something else?  I'd hate to hack this code if its already been
done.

	vinnie