Date:      23 May 2001 17:48:51 -0000
From:      fish@webaid.nu
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Multiple monitors

Hello,

I feel I've tried to find this in your documentation but
I can't find it. I have two monitors on two different
cards installed, this works just fine in Win98 so I know
it should work. I can see that FreeBSD finds my two
cards just fine, but after that nothing happens. I
though that perhaps I could add a console to my second
screen in /etc/ttys but I didn't get that working
either. Irritation enough I have a feeling I saw a FAQ
about just this in my usr docs directory a couple of
years ago. Please send me an address or anything from
where I can solve this problem ! Thank you !