Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:51:40 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Out of curiosity, who's planning on going to Freenix?

According to bahwi@technologist.com:
> Is anyone planning on going to Freenix this year? Anyone been to one?
> What is it like? Thanks for any info.

As it was said a few days ago, many people inclding part of the core team
do lpan to be in New Orleans. I'll try to get here (being my first Usenix
conference).

Any info will be appreciated here too :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #0: Sun Mar  1 18:50:39 CET 1998