Date:      Fri, 05 Feb 1999 07:28:58 -0700
From:      Alex Huppenthal <alex@comsys.com>
To:        Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@mail.trace.net.tw>
Cc:        xiyuan qian <xiyuan@dns.hgs.com.cn>, pasha@sim.net.ua, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Segmentation fault - core dump?

Pointers to static memory in the 128MB kernel are trying to access
memory which doesn't
exist on the 64MB system I suspect. Segmentation fault. you could check
the actual
memory value being accessed, but :) tradition encourages one to look at
the FreeBSD
kernel configuration, and see if you can't set the memory size.. or
determine if it's
discovered by the kernel..

Has this area changed in recent versions?