Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:02:30 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: wd driver will be retired!

In message <19991211135548.E14998@dragon.nuxi.com> "David O'Brien" writes:
: 2.  Fix PCCARD on my laptop so I can suspend

What's the current issue?  I have 0 problems suspending/resuming.  I'd
like to know what is still broken, if anything, with the latest
-current.

: OR, I can work on the compiler and close my open PRs.  Of course if I
: simply don't update my machine for 3 months, god knows if my compiler
: changes won't break world or cause other problems.

Actually, the put up or shut up argument doesn't apply to people that
have done and continue to do a significant amount of work in other
areas.  At least I would be greatly offended if someone hit me with it
in an area other than security or pccard when I complained about (and
helped to diagnose) a problem in their area of code.

Me, I'm tired of maintaining the old pccard code while writing new,
but I know it has to be done...

Warner