Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 1996 21:24:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@prognet.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        thorpej@netbsd.org
Subject:   Update: FreeBSD ISA PnP snapshot...

ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/incoming/FreeBSD-ISA_PnP_June8.tar.gz

Contains a new snapshot of the ISA Plug & Play code.  It includes 1 major
bug fix for pnpinfo, 1 for the kernel code (a really big bug), and also a
patch for current and 2.1.5

The code for the 2.1.5 patch is a little neater, even though both kernel
patches are functionally equivalent.  Sorry, there is still no
autoconfiguration or "nicer" configuration.  You'll just have to stuff all
of the configuration data into a big struct :-)

Sample configurations are included for 4 cards (Sb16, Supra Modem, SMC
EtherEz, 3Com EtherLink III).  The code is believed to work on 100% of
PnP cards.

Sujal

PS: Jason, I forgot who was working on this in your camp, and I don't have
my email-box handy- Please forward this message to him.  Thanks