Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:53:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ian Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        Ben <ben@cahostnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail  HELP HELP!!!!

Check out this URL.  Cross reference the m4 options
the author uses with your O'Reilly book in the chapter
on m4.  Also, there is a FreeBSD FAQ on sending mail
that is very similar to the one this author uses.Be
warned, this doc tells how to set up mail on Linux so
some dirs will be different.

http://www.moongroup.com/sendmail-offline.html

Sendmail really is a great program. Stick with it, and
after a while you'll understand the important parts.

Ian