Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:03:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        John Gilbert <jackg@itsm.com.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

Well video cards are supported by XFree86 and good news, see
http://www.xfree86.org/4.0.1/Status21.html#21
The SB live is generally known to be a buggy poorly constructed card so
there is difficulty getting it working, but I believe I've seen messages
go by in the last week about people that have. They could comment more.

So you might as well install.  Good system, freebsd should run splendidly,

					Tim