Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:20:29 -0500
From:      Rajeev Agrawala <rajeeva@research.bell-labs.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   rsaauthentication

I am trying to use rsaauthentication with openssh-3.0.1p1. If the client
side user (remote user) is same as server user, rsaauthentication works
just fine by putting the identity.pub in authorized_keys fileon
serverside. However if I try to use rsaauthentication where, the client
side user is different than server side user, rsaauthentication fails. I
have the client side users identity.pub in serverside user's
homedir/.ssh/authorized_keys file. What could be wrong here? I am using
it on Redhat linux 7.2 system.

Thanks,

rajeev