Date:      Sat, 05 Apr 1997 22:12:38 -0800
From:      Ron Jumps <rljumps@gotnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Newbie Question about X

I have just installed freebsd 2.1.7 and everything seems to have gone OK.
My question is about X configuration. When I startx I get the twn widows
manager, I would like to install fvwm or fvwm95-2 and I don't know what or
where the config file is. If someone could shed some light on this, it
would help me greatly.

Thanks,
Ron Jumps
C.A.T.Systems
rljumps@gotnet.net

"Everything should be made as simple as possible,
                        but no simpler." - Albert Einstein

"Not everything that counts can be counted,
                        and not everything that can be counted counts." -
Albert Einstein