Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 15:08:55 -0600 (MDT)
From:      VINSON WAYNE HOWARD <Wayne.Vinson@Colorado.EDU>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone else seeing jumpy mice?

While it's nice to supposedly have narowed this down to the SMP cleanup,
that doesn't make those of us who are running single processor machines
very cofident that the bug's been found.  Here's my guess: there may be
something interupt driven related to the SMP stuff, but there's also
something wrong with moused, as at least two people (one being myself)
have said that going to direct reading of the device eliminted their
problem.  I just didn't want the legitimate bug reports from single
processor users to be lost in the search for a SMP cause.