Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:59:20 -0500
From:      "sung.park" <sung.park@lnkcom.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   question about wpa and ifconfig scan

Hello,=20

=20

I have a FreeBSD server which provides access point and DHCP.=20

=20

I have a FreeBSD computer which is client of access point.  I=92m using =
WPA
encryption for security of wireless connection.=20

The client box has solid connection until I type=20

=20

Ifconfig ath0 scan

=20

After scan all of access point it lose connection from access point.  Is
there any way to prohibit losing connection after scan? =20

=20

Thanks

Checked by AVG Free Edition.=20
3/6/2008