Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:42:50 -0500
From:      Maziar Momeni <mmomeni@gmu.edu>
To:        BSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installation Issue

--------------1F31DD3C1AA7024B33A34A27

I hope I'm in the right forum for this...

Potentially easy question:  We're trying to install release 2.2.7 via
FTP and are having some problems.  System boots and offers the setup
program.  Go through the novice option and answer all the questions.
Select FTP as the install method.  Then it prompts for protocol and all
that is offered is PPP or SLIP.  We have an ethernet card installed
(Netgear FA310txc) which falls under the DECchip 21140 series which I'm
fairly sure was supported and it doesn't recognise it.  Are we doing
something wrong or is there somewhere we can pass the options for the
card?

Thanks.
-Maziar

--------------1F31DD3C1AA7024B33A34A27

begin:vcard
n:Momeni;Maziar
tel;work:703.993.4515
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:GMU;UCIS
version:2.1
email;internet:mmomeni@gmu.edu
title:Emerging Technologies Engineer
note;quoted-printable:BS in Psych from MWC=0D=0AMA in Neuropsych from GMU
adr;quoted-printable:;;4400 University Drive=0D=0AMS 1B5;Fairfax;VA;22030;US
fn:Mr. Maziar Momeni
end:vcard