Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 2002 22:28:05 -0800
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>, scott_long@btc.adaptec.com, mark_salyzyn@adaptec.com, obrien@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: asr can not map memory?

> This avoids a panic when probing, there's probably still some
> badness going on with make/destroy dev in this driver.

Pending commentary from Scott, I think you should commit this.

> Should I hold onto this card or should I suck it up and get
> a 3ware online somewhere?

By all means use it; as far as I can tell it should be a trooper.  I'm
just rather more fond of the 3ware adapters. 8)

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not