Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:39:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca>
To:        Jack Campbell <boopa@erols.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrade

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Jack Campbell wrote:

> I bought 2.2.5 -- what are my steps to upgrade to 2.2.7?

You might like to check the handbook 'Staying in touch' section or
something like that. You must use CVSup, which will fetch the new sources
you need, and then make world with this.

You might like to check my website's FreeBSD section for a little
discussion about upgrading...
(http://www.JSP.umontreal.ca/~beaupran/FreeBSD/)

Spidey

How 'bout a little ride through your own world?
http://www.JSP.UMontreal.CA/~beaupran/