Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:29:45 +0100
From:      info@ITSMexpert.EU
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kern/184154: [cam] QUIRK: SYNC_CACHE not supported on IBM ServeRAID 8k

Dear developers,

last week I submitted PR kern/184154 containing request for adding a
QUIRK to scsi_da driver.
The problem is well described, fix found and tested, so that it should
be simple to implement it.
The severity is "Serious" from my perspective.

It is still assigned to freebsd-bugs.

What is the procedure? Is someone reviewing the PR? How long it can last?

It would be nice to see the patch in upcoming FreeBSD 10.0 .

Thanks for your help,
Petr Cibulka