Date:      Thu Jan  9 01:08:55 1997
From:      francisco@natserv.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need FreeBSD consultant in NYC

Pending approval from my boss and the kind of pricing I get we may
need some FreeBSD consulting in NYC.

I think it will be basically the following:
-Install news server
-Help us create a backup strategy (ie hardware, software)
-Install XFree or Xinside

Other possibilities (pending pricing):
-Setup up a firewall
-Setup up a proxy server
-Setup up a DNS server

Please email or fax (212) 366-7738

When you email/faxl please have the following info:
-Your name and phone#.
-Price per/hour or per day (preferably by hour)
-Your FreeBSD and other Unix experience.
-Any programming experience you may have (you should least be
proficient with either shell scripts or Perl).
-Any other info you feel relevant.

Schedule would be flexible (ie you could do it on your spare time:
evening, weekends), but bare in mind we are very "result-driven" so we
may want to pay by project or give small tasks at a time so we can
evaluate your skills. We would probably prefer someone who would
charge $100 an hour and do something in 1 hour than someone who
charges $50 and takes two hours.