Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 10:59:30 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: trek73

"Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
>>     I don't think any of the authors would mind if it went into /usr/games,
>
>I certainly wouldn't.  It would be an old game returning home to the
>Berkeley world, and I also used to play it a lot on the HP-2000.
>
>The 'ol HP 2000 access, now that brings back memories...  Did you know
>I once wrote an entire multi-user BBS (emeryville's HP-BBS) in HP
>basic?  But I digress.. :)
>
>- Jordan

[enormous number of lines snipped]

I don't want to get nasty here, but was it _really_ necessary to forward
the entire, original, humungous mail to add a few lines of commentary to
it ? Not all of us are sitting behind an internet connection which is
being payed for by our employer, or dirt-cheap like in the US of A !!
Julian E. only added a few characters, for cryin' out loud.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de
Work - garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net