Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:02:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dan Roberts <droberts@gwis.com>
To:        Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rdump fails between freebsd machines

Mark, thank you for your response.  I swapped the 2.2.7-R rshd with one
from a newer revision and it began to work fine.  Not sure why this only
effected rdumps from only other FreeBSD machines, but the problem has been
resolved and I appreciate your suggestion.

Thanks!   -Dan

--
Dan Roberts, http://gwis.com/~droberts        Gateway to Internet Services