Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:12:00 +1100
From:      Jonathan Michaels <jon@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd isp based "credit card" buisness software

hello all

could somebody point me to a mailing list that catered for
(freebsd) over the "internet" based purchasing (shopping)
software please, non gui software more than apreciated its a
requirement (several disabled people  will be the "store
clerks". one sorta requirement is the (almost) mandate of
postgresql as teh backend, maybe msql if push come to shove
sorta.

i've had a look around, even on a site that gets reccomended
here a lot isp-something_or_other, sorry the name escapes me at
the momnet (the site is a real mess when broswed with lynx). i
aslo tried on www.google.com, but i think i need to get a
better search string then "freebsd+shpping cart+software",
someting like that and it came back with basically nonscene.

i'm not real good with all the requirements of a isp type
system and i don't know whats involved, your assistance and or
pointers would be muchly apreciated.

regards

jonathan