Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:47:42 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
To:        re@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 5.3-RELEASE TODO

* Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org> [041029 02:21] wrote:
> * Scott Long <scottl@FreeBSD.org> [041029 00:39] wrote:
> >  |------------------+-------------+----------------+----------------------|
> >  |                  |             |                | Truss appears to     |
> >  |                  |             |                | have another         |
> >  |                  |             |                | problem. It is       |
> >  |                  |             |                | repeatable by        |
> >  |                  |             |                | running "truss -f    |
> >  | More truss       | Not done    | --             | fsck -p /",          |
> >  | problems         |             |                | suspending it with   |
> >  |                  |             |                | ^Z, and then killing |
> >  |                  |             |                | truss. It will leave |
> >  |                  |             |                | behind the fsck      |
> >  |                  |             |                | processes which will |
> >  |                  |             |                | be unkillable.       |
> >  |------------------+-------------+----------------+----------------------|
>

>  -------------------------------------
> < hi, i fixed this, for the 5th time. >
>  -------------------------------------
>     \

It's come to my attention that people were extremely offended by
the ascii art in my message.

I want to apologize for any undue distress, pain, suffering, anguish
and any other possible damage, offense or slight I may have done
by sending such a graphic to a public list.

I sincerely hope that everyone is ok and that no permanent damage
has been done to anyone, I also hope that any and all transient
harm has passed quickly and without undue pain.

It won't happen again.

My most sincere apologies and condolences,
-Alfred Perlstein