Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:12:43 +0000 (GMT)
From:      K Sun <ksun@essex.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The further problem or the same problem

Hi, all
    Serveral days ago, I sent some emails for the problem with
my installation of FreeBSD 3.0.
    Forturnately, I have enabled my network card so that I have
installed it in my local disk. However, I stil have some problem
with the Dos Partition. I can not mount it in a directory.
    Serveral days ago, I said I could not install FreeBSD from my
Dos Partiton. At present, when I want to mount it, I meet the same
thing. I really do not know how it is. In my Dos partition, I have
installed Windows 98, but the Filesystem is still FAT16.
    I do not know why I can not mount it. When I mount it,
it reports, "...VTY4. painc... faults... reboot".
    I do not know whether I should give some correction on my
hardisk configuration.
    Really hope some help.

    Sun Kai