Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 2004 13:03:35 +1200
From:      Drew Broadley <drew@corrupt.co.nz>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Belkin F5D6020ver2 - not working with NDIS or pccard.conf (Lastpitch effort)

Okay I have tried everything, google, pccard.conf entries, ndis driver
emulation with the winxp drivers.

This is what happens when I plug in the Belkin Card:

    pccard0: <unknown card> (manufacturer=0x01bf, product=0x3302) at
function 0
    pccard0:    CIS info: Belkin,
11Mbps-Wireless-Notebook-Network-Adapter, (null)

In pccard.conf there is an Entry for it (entered it manually and have
also tried it without the -'s)

    card "Belkin" "11Mbps-Wireless-Notebook-Network-Adapter"
            config  auto "wi" ? 0x10000
            insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device start
            remove  /etc/pccard_ether $device stop

When I build ndis_driver_data.h with ndiscvt and the Windows XP drivers,
I get no errors and when I build the device/module I get no errors.
When I plug in the card, NDIS does not want to know ANYTHING about it

Here is a copy of my current KERNCONF and pccard.conf at
http://proj.corrupt.co.nz/FreeBSD/current/

Please help :/

- Drew