Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:16:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@whistle.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, dave@dogwood.com
Subject:   Revised patches to Aironet driver for WEP

I've made a new set of patches for the Aironet cards.  This smoothes out
some issues with WEP, such as setting the transmit key.  Also I added
an example for setting up WEP.  Thanks to Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
for his patches and description for setting the transmit key.  These
patches are relative to -stable (ie. the version that doesn't have the
prior WEP patches).

	http://www.ambrisko.com/doug/an.patch.wep2

Let me know if you run into trouble.  Also it would be nice to hear some
successes.  I've testing this in ad-hoc mode, access point mode should
still work.

Doug A.