Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse Wright <darksideofthemoon84@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   your newsletter

Hello! My name is Jesse and I am a 15 year old high
school sophomore from Illinois.  I am an aspiring
writer, and am looking for a newsletter in order to
get published in.  I would like to make an offer..and
please, before you decide to turn me down/not reply,
please hear me out.

OK, there is another newsletter that I am published in
that I critique movies for.  This newsletter, however,
is VERY small and only is sent to 20 people.  Now,
they all tell me that my reviews are so good that I
should be writing for something bigger, and, even
though I doubt I will get any creedence with a
newletter big-name like yourself, I thought I'd give
it a try.

If you would like, I'd be more than happy to send you
some copies of past reviews I have done. I wouldn't
review new movies necessarially, just ones that I feel
are unappreciated or just find interesting.

Please, at least reply to my message. Who knows? I may
be able to add something to your newsletter..

Thank you for your time
Jesse