Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 14:15:13 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Daniel J. O'Connor" <darius@holly.dons.net.au>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GL Quake

I think if others also post on news.3dfx.com , 3dfx.glide.linux requesting
a port of glide for FreeBSD it may increase our chances of getting
a native glide library for FreeBSD. If you are not actively contributing
this sure is a nice and easy way to contribute.

For those who don't know what Glide is , Glide is a low level library
interface to the Voodoo chipset which is a very popular 3d engine.

	Thank you,
	Amancio