Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 1998 15:46:29 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        David Dawes <dawes@XFree86.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New XFree86 release soon (was Re: xdm & login.conf limits.)

> BTW, we're likely to be making a new release soon primarily to update
> some drivers (probably called 3.3.2).

Cool.  I hope you can use the stuff from S.U.S.E., in particular the
Matrox Mill-II version has been working well here with only one little
line in the right-hand side of my screen at the very center.  (I got the
FreeBSD version that Dirk made available.)

In fact, it works *much* better than the XIG version, which has all
sorts of problems. :(

Nate