Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:03:51 +0200
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        Markus <mennis@ucsd.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com 3C90x

Markus <mennis@ucsd.edu> wrote:

> I have 3com 3C90x card and am installing FreeBsd 2.2.7 but the driver is
> not found.  The network list says that the card is supported.  Is it
> only supported for 2.2.8 or higher or what???  Is there a driver
> available for 2.2.7??

You should specify in the next time what card exactly you have.  As
you have 2.2.7 version of FreeBSD and we all know that this release
doesn't support new 3c905B by default me thinks you have that card.
Yes there are driver available:

http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul/3Com/

If you don't have such a card please post again and give detailed
information.

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee